Who We Are
Our Mission and Vision
Arborbrook Christian Academy partners with parents to equip, empower and encourage students to cultivate godly character, pursue life-long learning, and love the Lord Jesus Christ.
Arborbrook has formed a strong community of faithful Christian families who – by working together – have produced students who exemplify our mission. Our graduates tell us they are well-prepared for college and life beyond high school. They continue to have a love of learning as most have pursued higher education. Some have become missionaries or serve the Lord in their vocations. Many invest time serving the under-resourced in their communities. Others have brought a Christian presence to their secular jobs. Our students are equipped to be catalysts for change in a world that desperately needs the love and grace of our Lord Jesus.
Our founders emphasized unique principles to develop our culture and educational approach. We carefully maintain these distinctives:
• An educational philosophy that encourages “living books,” narration, observation, nature study, hands-on learning, and quality time outdoors
• Bible curriculum, and biblical integration in all classes
• Four-day school week
• Small class sizes
• Emphasis on critical thinking skills
• Learning outside the classroom through real-world experiences such as community service, mission trips, and internships
• Parental involvement through our Parent Volunteer Cooperative