Where We Have Been
Our History and Growth
In 2005, Arborbrook started with the vision of four founding families and a first-year enrollment of 40 students; today we have more than 160 families and 265 students! We first rented space from Central Baptist Church, using four classrooms for grades K-5; today we are using every available classroom space on Central’s campus. We added the high school in 2009 and have gradually acquired the use of all the buildings on the campus.
Over the years, we have partnered with Central Baptist Church to maximize the facilities available to us.
- In 2007, purchased and added a modular building
- In 2015, renovated the gym and added classrooms
- In 2021, renovated Building 3, built an outdoor lunch pavilion
- In 2022, renovated Kindergarten classrooms and added balcony classrooms
- In 2023, added small amphitheater, replaced gym roof and ceiling, renovated bathrooms, and increased security measures
We have also grown the excellence of our educational approach:
- Earned accreditation through Christian Schools International (CSI) and Cognia.
- Added 11 dual enrollment courses to high school.
- Supported professional development for faculty and staff.
- Made appropriate technology upgrades including a campus-wide fiber network.
- Served beyond our borders on international and domestic mission trips.