Where We Are Going
We will continue to provide a trustworthy alternative to modern education. We desire to see more students equipped, encouraged, and empowered to cultivate godly character, pursue lifelong learning, and love the Lord Jesus Christ; it is our goal to increase enrollment to two sections per grade, making our total enrollment just under 400. However, we find ourselves out of adequate space for our students.
- We launched our ROOTS Campaign last year and the plans for our campus expansion are well underway. Here is what we have accomplished:
- We purchased property from Central Baptist Church on our existing campus as the future site for our school building.
- In the first year, our ROOTS Campaign resulted in nearly $1 million in pledges.
- We secured building plans for a new 10,000 square foot, upper school building and hired a general contractor.
- We prepared the ground by moving our modular building to make space for the new building. The area has been leveled, and we have received septic approvals.
But there is still more work to do.
Our Next Steps
We have a campaign goal of $3,000,000 in new giving commitments. These are the opportunities we have before us if our goals are achieved:
- Advance our mission by constructing a new building for upper school grades 7-12. This building will create much-needed space for students, teachers, and school leaders.