April 7, 2022
This is the day we celebrate having Grandparents & Special Friends on our campus and treasure the time they share with our students.
As you are planning to attend this special event there are a few things you need to know:
- Arborbrook is currently mask optional
- We will be hosting the special assembly part of our event outdoors (weather permitting)
- This is a half day of school. K-6 students may be dismissed to leave when the event is over at 11am. 7-12 students will be dismissed at 11:45am.
- April 7 is opening night of our Spring Musical The Wizard of Oz
- Please RSVP by March 25 using the link included below under Event Details